- WebOps is the Controller of the information you submit. Our contact information is
- WebOps, LLC
- 1455 Old Alabama Road East
- Suite 115
- Roswell, GA USA 30076
- Data collected
- Contact information such as name, email address and phone number.
- Domain with which you connected to us over the internet.
- Your IP addresses.
- The date and time of your visit to our site and contact submission.
- The pages of our site which you visited.
- Purpose of the data collected
- This data is principally collected to support your request for information about WebOps
products and services which will be provided by phone or email replies to your request.
We also may provide your emailed updates to our products, services or other
developments of interest in our market sector. We are also interested in learning which
pages of our site are viewed towards improving our communication and learning what
pages and material interest our visitors and learning more about what entities are
interested in our products and services and from what geographic areas.
- Method of collecting the data
- Your completion and submission of a contact request is the principal means of us
collecting this data. Our website uses technological tools such as cookies to record
information such as domain, IP address and recording date and time data.
- Protection of data
- We maintain a suite of electronic security measures to provide for the safety and
integrity of the data collected. These measures are implemented across our network of
website portal and servers.
- Retention of data
- We hold this data for the time period necessary to accomplish the purpose of the data
collected described in section 3 above. This time period will vary depending on the
dialog we may establish with you. We intend to hold the to perform analytics on our
website’s performance and guide us in improvements. While we never share this data
outside of WebOps we may use to periodically update you with new products, services
or other developments which may be of interest to you.
- After these objectives are fulfilled, we delete or anonymize the data.
- Your rights to control your data
- You may at any time request that your data be deleted or otherwise control our use of
your data. You may confirm the data or modify it. Please submit any requests regarding
your data to email@example.com and we will complete your requested actions within
established regulatory compliance time frames and send you notification of completion.
- Access to your data
- Our staff will have access to your data for the purposes described in section 3 above.
These personnel receive training in data privacy and security.
- Data outside the geographic boundaries of the European Union
- WebOps is a USA based company and our servers are hosted in the USA. We maintain
security and privacy protocols in compliance with EU standards.
- Data policy regarding minor aged persons
- Our website is intended for business to business activity between adult persons. If you
believe a minor aged person has provided personal information to us, please notify us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information within established regulatory
compliance time frames and send you notification of completion of that task.